Monday, March 4, 2019

My Goals

About me!

Hey! , my name is Ghafiki Keysha Firdaus you can call me just Ghafiki. Just for your information about me , im born in Bengkulu 28 November 2002. I have three siblings, the first one is my sister she's name is Hasya and she's still school university in France , and im the second one and im a lonely boy because both my sister are a women , and the third she's name is Khansa , she's still in primary in Pribadi School.

My goals are i want to be a business man. My plan are after i finish my study in SMAN 3 Bandung i want continue my school in SBMITB for make my self become stronger because in the future that must be many competition for get the money. After i finish my school in SBMITB i want to work in buiness office for making my basic of leader become strong and after that i want to help my father business because i dont want to see my father become getting older and still work for he's family bu i want my father just enjoy he's life!

My second goals i want to be a sholeh man because anything what you've get in earth it cannot make us happy life in hereafter you just can bring your good deeds , so the most important in my life is prayer because our destiny is on our god is Allah and all what we get is all from Allah and we must to gratefull to Allah. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment