Monday, March 4, 2019

Edu Passion

Edu Passion 


Unfortunately when edu passion  i cant to join  the event because im a security guard of student so my job when edu passion are i just go around the school , help other student for made the stand still nice, secure the gate for made the student not get outside the school before the timed.


But when i saw my friends go around for searched a information for the university they want and its very helpfull i think because if im not become a security of student at that time i must be got my information for my university that i want like i want to be school in SBMITB after i finished my school in SMAN 3 Bandung and i must to knew the information about SBMITB because my dream is i wanna be a success man with my own business.I dont know what i have to explain to you all but at that time its so bored become a secirity of event of student.

No comments:

Post a Comment