Monday, March 4, 2019

Bakti Desa

BAKTI DESA


Bakti Desa is the event from the school that we open our mind for more gratefull to our life and in that event we go to Cibeureum village and sleep in the 3 days in that home population and each home are completely with four students. At the house where I lived in the village I was with Lean, Rama, Ismail was with a very good lawyer and worked as the head of the household there. On my first day with my friends, I just rested in the house and walked to enjoy the beautiful scenery in the village.and most beautifully there is a hillside that is not too high and when we go up there we can see the village from above with a very nice scenery. on the second day I started working as gardening and my job was to remove the destructive plants in the area.after that I helped to build a mosque near our home there and night we enjoyed a beautiful night and accompanied by many stars and also burning fish with teamn my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment